Vitalife® 400 – The Work Horse
- The premier wire rope lubricant for all sizes of standing and running ropes
- Applications include all types of ropes used on cranes, draglines, hoists, material handling, conveyers, suspension and lift bridges, tramways etc.
- Major industries served include crane maintenance, construction, marine, oil & gas, off & on shore drilling, towing, and surface & underground mining to name a few.
- Lubricating the brooklyn bridge since the late 1800’s!
- Vitalife® penetrates to the core of the wire rope and lubricates every individual strand
- Extends the life of the wire rope by resisting oxidation and corrosion
- Reduces friction between strands
- Allows for visual inspection of rope
- Available in 55 gallon drums, 5 gallon pails and 12 oz. spray cans.